His name officially is Bentley Mitchell, and he told me a secret today. He whispered the following in my ear. "Grandpa, the Oilers rule and the Flames drool" Nothing could make a grandpa more proud .
I held big Ben last night and is he ever HEAVY!! What a real sweetie. He was sucking on the Oilers soother. Richard's comment...That's appropriate...Oilers suck.
5 Comments:
He looks sooo sweet!! Congratulations Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma!!
What a cutie! Love the name. But still no girls for Grandma!
congratulations, glad you are starting him off right! no coinscidence he was born the day the oil beat the flames...
I held big Ben last night and is he ever HEAVY!! What a real sweetie. He was sucking on the Oilers soother. Richard's comment...That's appropriate...Oilers suck.
I always love it when Flames fans slam their own team, So if the Oilers suck and they are ahead of the Flamers than what does say about them.
Post a Comment
<< Home