Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mom's 80th Birthday

Linda called me a few weeks ago in regards to Mom's birthday. Although it is a ways off, she thinks we need to start thinking about some ideas for that day - which is a Sunday. She thought it might be nice to do a family calendar for her. What do you guys think and do you have any other ideas?

6 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Family Calendars are nice...I have a good program for that where we can have everyones b-day anniversary etc etc right in the calendar, plus we could have family pictures of kids and grandkids on the top 1/2

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is what Linda was talking about so if you have a program and could do it that would be good. I think she is thinking about maybe having some family pictures as well,(just her idea but I think it is a good one)

9:54 PM  
Blogger Agnes said...

I think the calendar is a great idea as well!
The Tournament of Hearts is in Lethbridge next year. Do you guys think Mom would be interested in going to some of the games? Or do you think it would be to hard for her? Just an idea.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think she would want to go to the Tounament of Hearts. When the Brier was in Edmonton last year I mentioned to her that she should come up and I would get her tickets, but she said she is more comfortable watching at home.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

From Linda --When I first thought of the idea of a calendar, I had phoned Staples. Here is the info I got: they can do a calendar for $20 bound in a black coil with a colored picture for each month and a cover picture if wanted with birthdays and anniversaries for each month. At that time I did not realize Ken that you had a program on your computer – it may be an option if you think it will be too time consuming to do it on the computer or I can give you a hand getting the info together and organizing pictures if you would like to help reduce the work for you.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Well for 20 bucks this sounds much nicewr than I could do

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home