Thursday, May 18, 2006

ONLY 23 MORE DAYS

Can you believe it only 23 more days til the wedding!

We just picked up our wedding rings (I can't stop trying it on), and we finally received our wedding cake topper in the mail.

For those of you who are going to be here, I have some things for you to help with to get ready for the wedding.

I can't wait for you all to be here, and to see our home. For the others that can't make it, you will be missed, but I promise to email you pictures.

Love ya

2 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

I can't believe how fast the time is going. I am so looking forward to flying out there. The only part of Ontario I have seen is the Toronto and Ottawa airports!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Mitch & Kristen said...

congrats, we are excited for you guys, sorry we cant make it out there but we will be thinking about you

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home