MOM now has tickets
I purchased the 2 tickets for curling this morning, as the packages are going so fast that we had to move on it. I called Marlene and we just felt we should get them. There were no seats left in the lower level, and the only ones with 2 seats together in the upper level were right in the corner. With that said the enmax centre is not super huge when you compare it to the Great Rexal Place, home of the Western Conference Champion Edmonton Oilers, or even compared to the Saddle dome home of the Sexually Confused. So I don't think any seat is going to be too far away. So I tried to get the 2 seats in the corner online (as the phone in system is impossible to get through) well as luck would have it the online system was not working properly and it kept trying to give me worse and worse seats. So I finally gave up and called. I waited in a Que for about 95 minutes and got through. The girl was very helpful and found me 2 seats together right at centre ice. They are on the last row, but last row is only 19 rows up so I think it will be good seats to get a birds eye view of 4 games going on at once especially when they are in the middle of the ice. The cost was $83 total.
Speaking of the saddle dome, if that place ever caught on fire; I think that may be the only time I would ever chant "go flames go"

1 Comments:
Right on Ken! Thanks for taking the time to get the tickets. See you Sunday. I'll get the flowers delivered tomorrow so hope you come to Mom's either before or after dinner or both
Post a Comment
<< Home