Mom's Memory
Hi Everyone,
Mom saw Dr. Stewart yesterday (Friday) as a follow up after her blood tests. Physically she is healthy based on blood tests, so thyroid and B12 are not the cause of Mom's memory loss.
The Dr. has ordered a CAT scan to rule out brain tumor, mini stroke etc. The hospital will call me with a date - which will be before her next Dr. appointment on June 27. Dr. Stewart added Reminyl to the list of pills she takes to help slow down the process of memory loss and Alzheimer's disease. I am keeping the 1 month of bubble packs at my house and will give Mom 1 pack every week to try and keep things simple for her. She does not like the idea of a CAT scan but I'm glad the Dr. is checking out everything. I told her the Dr is getting a CAT scan for all his patients over 80. She seemed to accept that.
Will keep you all posted.
Love,
Mar

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home