Who is next
Well it looks like we all are all now true Bloggers!!! Good to see, I think this will work well. So I would like now to send invites to the next level, and would like your input who this should be. There has been discussion about our children that are not living at home, as it would be great to get updates and photos from them all. Past this group I am not sure if there would be anyone else, as there is a risk of having too many people posting and the blog losing its personal touch. But let me know what you think and we can go from there.

7 Comments:
I like the idea of our kids getting involved. Especially since more of them are going out on their own, it would be a great way for all of us to keep up to date on what everyone is doing. I tend to agree with Ken that more than this would be pretty big.
I agree that our kids should be able to participate on THIS blog. It would be nice though if the Sask. Holsts and Stobers could have access to the family tree portion. Ken, you mentioned someday you could design a blog just for the family tree. That way relatives could post new info or comment on Ken's family tree design.
Yes I could set up a new blog that would just be the family history stuff and this one for everything else. But it is up what the group thinks
I also like the idea of sharing this site with the kids and also a seperate sight for the history.
From Linda --- Hi Sibblings - I guess I am getting on board a little late, but I like the idea. The family tree info is so interesting and definately brings many questions to mind which I'm sure many will be answered in time. Thanks to Ken for starting all of that - i can see a lot of work has gone into it and how much is left to do.
Mom's comments might be a little behind - because I have to print the info and give it to her -- I will try to keep her as current as I can. -- Shelley
Can you guys please e-mail and let me know the e-mail addresses of those we need to add and I will send them the invitations to join the blog. E-mail their addresses to ken.holst@telus.net, or just place them in a comment here. I know Mitch has some news to post.(please see hint below)
Thanks
Signed Grandpa
Wow, that's excellent news. It will be nice to have another baby in the family. Hopefully when he or she arrives we'll get lots of pictures emailed. When is the expected day?
Post a Comment
<< Home