Friday, April 14, 2006

Sorry I have been Busy




Sorry I have not been providing many new posts and or new info. I have been very busy at work and out in the yard every other second I have. The yard work is paying off, This is a look at how things are doing in my little green house. Thos are tomatoes at the back and now have buds on them. I just sometimes sit in here and just smile.








AND...................... The Oilers are IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Yes Mitch and Kristen are Pregos.......She is due sometime in Late Nov early Dec. She has been very sick. She has a high risk of Twins. 2 little girls on Grandpa's lap :).

Ag has sent me e-mail info on her kids so we can add them. If I can get the others I will send out one invitaion and get them going.

Well that is it for mow, as I have to go Dethatch the Lawn

Ken

1 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

Your greenhouse is unbelievable!! When will Kristen know if she is having more than one? I'm so jealous!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home